Tuesday, December 9, 2008

12/9/2008

Only in Iowa does it rain then freeze to ice.. then snow on top of the ice.. then rain on top of the snow to make more ice in less than 24 hrs total!! WOW!! I love Iowa weather!! My wife is out driving my son to his doctor appointment right now.. I hope that they are ok and make it home safely. Mean while its just me and my daughter at home holdin down the fort. All she wants to do is watch baby einstein movies. : ) Its ok tho... gives us something to do together.

I have decided to put a little blurb about my day in here every day going forward as long as I have time. Hopefully atleast a couple people will read and post questions!! Anyway that is it for today. Check back tomorrow for more stuff!

No comments: