Sunday, January 11, 2009
Ok so I have had a Twitter account for almost a year now but only over the past week have I really began to use it. I am finding it very useful for keeping people up to date on where I am.. what I am doing... articles that I think are interesting.. sharing links.. and so on. So in short.. TWITTER is probably the greatest IDEA since sliced bread. If you have not tried it yet you should set up a free account and give it a try. If you do... please make sure to follow me and I will do the same for you. The bigger your network becomes.. the more useful of a tool it is. Below I have posted a video that explains it a bit further.. a link to the site.. and a link to my profile. Enjoy! -Brad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment