Browsers by Rank: 1 Awesome 4 Sucks
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Safari vs. Chrome
Ok.... officially... these 2 are my favorite browsers over I.E. and Firefox. But what makes them so great.. well, essentially they all do the exact same stuff and offer pretty much the exact same features. as far as why Safari and Chrome make it to the top for me, that has 2 reasons. First.. they both have built in spell check so I spell things correctly.. second.. they both have the most simple user interface. Stuff works like I would like it to without having to modify or add on anything. It is right out of the box great!! Now... you cant have 2 favorites so which one is going to get the number one spot. Well after using them both for a couple weeks side by side I think that Apple Safari actually takes the cake over Google Chrome. Why? Well, Chrome still has some growing to do. Safari works on both the P.C. and the Mac were as Chrome only works on the PC so far. Safari supports RSS Feeds and Chrome does not. Also, overall, Safari just has a much more simple and easy to look at interface. So while I absolutely LOVE Chrome!! Safari is going to win for now!! So... if you want to know how I would rank them I have put it all below. Thanks for reading my blog!! Please leave comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So here I am trying out Chrome, and you put another one at the top?
LOL! It's always good to know everything that is out there so you can choose which one you like the best! : )
Post a Comment